The new Arborwear RAC Chainsaw Chaps were developed
to tackle the issues with traditional chainsaw chaps. With the Patented
Daisy Fit™ System, the RAC chaps feature a strap system where straps are
Replaceable if broken or lost, Adjustable to various leg sizes and
shapes, and Comfortable for all-day wear, reducing discomfort and
fatigue. All designed in an effort to keep you working longer and safer
in the field.
Adjustable chainsaw chaps made with special calf wraps to provide extra protection for your legs.
Arborwear chaps are the first to be measured the same way you buy pants - by the inseam.
Waist fits up to 48".
Size REGULAR Fits Pant Inseam 30"-32".
Size LONG Fits Pant Inseam 34"-36".
Available in Safety Orange
• Patented Daisy Fit™ Strap System for a Customized Fit or Strap and Buckle Replacement
• 6-Layer Blocking Material
• 915 Denier Nylon Outer Layer, 400 Denier Nylon Inner Layer
• Stretch Straps for All Day Comfort.
• Stretch, Adjustable, Trim-to-Fit Waist Belt Fits Up To 48” Waist
• Heavy Duty Nylon with PU Coating and DWR for Water Resistance
• Heavy Duty Buckles Withstand Stress and Cold
• Left Facing Wrap Around Pads Designed for Added Protection from a Chainsaw’s Natural
• Direction of Pull (Calf Wrap Style Only)
• 360 ° of Lower Leg Protection (Calf Wrap Style Only)
Leg Protection Device For Chainsaw Users In Accordance With The Standard For Leg Protective Device For Chainsaw Users. CAN/BNQ 1923-450-M91
Leg Protective Garment In Accordance With ASTM F1897 Standard
Specification For Leg Protection For Chainsaw Users (2014). ASTM